コムスコープの世界をリードするネットワークソリューションのポートフォリオの一部である RUCKUS Networks へようこそ。詳細
RUCKUS テクニカル ファミリーのニュースレター - 2022年11月2022年11月15日
Welcome to November News Updates!
RUCKUS WIRELESS NEWS
- The new RUCKUS Unleashed 200.13 release is out enabling new dedicated Master Mode configuration, L3 discovery, data tunneling, increased scalability, enhanced DPSK features, and many more. Have a look at the release notes to discover all the new features introduced.
- Have a look at this updated document that explains how to migrate RUCKUS ZD1205 to Unleashed, which includes the 200.13 Dedicated Master easy migration method. Similar guides are also available for RUCKUS Cloud & SmartZone.
- Two new Deployment Guides, covering SmartZone using Facebook and Google social login, are now available: DG_SmartZone using Facebook Social Login, and DG_SmartZone using Google Social Login.
- Is available a new Deployment Guide for a step-by-step configuration of a Proof-of-Concept using the SmartZone controller and an external RadSec proxy to provide WBA OpenRoaming services to wireless devices.
RUCKUS CLOUDPATH NEWS
- Have a look at this guide on how to configure the TACACS+ feature on RUCKUS Cloudpath with ICX and SmartZone as well as 3rd party devices. This is a newer Cloudpath feature that was introduced in Cloudpath 5.8.
- A new Best Practice Design Guide for Creating a Cloudpath POC for Education is available at this link.
RUCKUS ICX NEWS
- A new ICX FastIron 09.0.10d has been released: VxLAN-RIOT functionality, enhanced MDU segmentation features, DHCP BOOTP Client support, DHCP – IP to Physical Port mapping, and many other new features. For further info have a look at the release notes.
RUCKUS COMPETITIVE NEWS
- An updated version of Extreme Networks competitive documents is now available: Ruckus vs. Extreme Battle Analysis Executive Overview, Ruckus vs. Extreme Battle Analysis
GOOD TO KNOW
- You can watch our RUCKUS presentations at the WLPC in Prague which took place in October – click the on-demand links below:
Wi-Fi7: Separating the Bark from the Bite | Jared Griffith | WLPC Prague 2022
Designing Wi-Fi in the Worst RF in the World | Jim Palmer | WLPC Prague 2022
Lessons Learned from IoT | Michael Stellman | WLPC Prague 2022
Getting Started with WLAN Automation | Jean Macq | WLPC Prague 2022
Zoom Doesn’t Work, Now What? | Michael Stellman | WLPC Prague 2022
Delivering a Purpose Build Network for 6.000+ Tenants | Jean Macq | WLPC Prague 2022
This newsletter is available in the following editions: